Special Feature on Social Contribution Activities
Taking the needs of regional societies into consideration, Mizuho is continuing to engage in many activities that contribute to the development of society, including providing support for financial education, activities that draw on its management resources, and promotion of "Good Corporate Citizenship" activities.
This section reports on the measures Mizuho is taking to support financial education in Japan and overseas.
This section reports on Mizuho's activities that are making contributions to society.
- CSR Report 2014
- Matters Related to Elimination of Transactions with Anti–Social Elements
- Initiatives to Strengthen CSR Management
- Measures for the Enhancement of Group Governance
- Special Feature on Activities to Nurture Next–Generation Industries
- Special Feature on Initiatives to Support the Recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake
- Special Feature on Initiatives to Enhance Service Offerings
- Special Feature on Social and Environmental Considerations Given in Our Business Activities
- Special Feature on Social Contribution Activities